Someday, the altered art you make today will be
old, faded, falling apart, and someone else will salvage the bits and use them
in new altered art.It's the best that any piece of art can hope for

~ anon~


Click on the tabs below for some other stuff

............................................................................................................

Friday 5 April 2013

As if.......

I haven't got enough of these in my house already...


But this one won't be getting the cobweb brush treatment 

Oh Crochet does make me smile 
(and yes I have just noticed that the picture above the door needs straightening ;p) 

6 comments:

  1. oh cool - that could make me want to do crochet!
    You should have asked me to reach that picture when I was round....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @Debs
    I love your cobweb its suits you LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crochet has to be the most versatile and creative of the stitches available. Knitting pales in comparison to what crochet can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gawd is that to keep me away ? !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and funny Nicks.
    Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, if only I could crochet that would go very well in my 'creepy house'!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your views. I am sorry I have had to add 'word verification' (i find it very annoying myself) but I am getting increasing amounts of spam - please don't let it stop you commenting xx